Respected Contributor

Re: Where Are Courtney Webb.Rachelle McRay and Teri Cann(sp?)

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I don't see Julia Cearley scheduled at all for a 1-2 am shift at all.

And she moved all the way from Los Angeles for this?

Well, she's safe from the fires at least!

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager  I have not seen Julia in one of those one-hour-a-week shows either, but she did pop up last week in one of the frequent gourmet shows.  It was the one with Mary Beth and Alberti (not yesterday) in the early part of last week. It was very odd because both Mary Beth and Alberti seemed to try to ignore her, even though they must have known she was scheduled to pop in & out. It was quite uncomfortable at times.   

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that Gourmet Holiday show too!  It did seem like they were trying to force her into the flow of the show.

It makes me assume that new hosts must be guaranteed a minimum amount of on air time somehow!

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Courtney Webb was on last night presenting Peace Love World with the vendor. That is the only show I watched, so I don't know if she presented anything else. She is so pretty, is always very knowledgeable about the products she presents, and is my favorite amongst the new hosts. I just love her energy, and poise.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I have seen her a couple of times, and she is so pretty and does a great job! She is very good with the vendors as well.

Valued Contributor

Hate Jeff Bezos, Hate Amazon, and hate whole foods, whose quality and employees hae gone down since he bought whole foods

Honored Contributor

Within the last hour or so, Julia posted a photo of herself with Courtney Webb on Instagram and said they were  doing some hardcore holiday baking on Holiday HQ.

Esteemed Contributor

If that's where they stay I will never, ever see them again.  I don't seek out the 4th station digitally and don't get Q2.  If you aren't on Q1 as a host you don't exist to me.

Honored Contributor

The Holiday HQ channel is still all pre-recorded videos. Perhaps QVC is preparing some videos of Julia and Courtney holiday cooking to loop there on Christmas day(???).  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't get Q3 or whatever they want to call it with my normal cable and although it's supposed to be available on Roku, I've never found it so I gave up.  We have Dish in our camper and get it there but I've never watched it.

I do get Q2, even in HD (LOL) and honestly I find myself watching that more than the main channel.   

Super Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

working on their resumes?

LOL!....I'm sitting here eating my pizza and almost choked.