Super Contributor

When do the TSV prices really go up?

I have noticed that after a TSV, the price will go up by $2 to $5. It is still much less than the “QVC price” right after the TSV. At what point do the prices tend to go up to the QVC price? I like the Revitalign shoes from yesterday and I bought one pair. I was considering buying a second pair because it’s only two dollars more, but I really would like to wait to actually get the first pair of shoes. I think I’ll get the first pair of shoes in a week.

Spenco/Revitalign line ships from Texas and it takes longer to get to me.
Honored Contributor

Re: When do the TSV prices really go up?

@GoodyShoes.  Theres a guy in a back room at QVC with a dartboard who sets pricing.  The rest of us are clueless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GoodyShoes.  Theres a guy in a back room at QVC with a dartboard who sets pricing.  The rest of us are clueless.

OMG.... brilliantpic

Respected Contributor

I think you’ll be fine waiting until yours come, if you want to order again. Ive noticed they haven’t been raising the prices after the initial price increase. 🤗🤗🤗
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

And clearly he misses the target more than not!

Respected Contributor

A $2-5 addition to the TSVs makes me wait to read reviews if it's something that I'm on the fence over. I'd rather spend another couple of dollars than to get something I would need to return, and my returns are few and far between. The TSV prices aren't what they used to be.