Trusted Contributor

Some of the problem is with the postal service, but a new issue has happened several times to me.  I always pay with my card, and things stay in processing up until the day before they are scheduled to arrive.   There's no way for them to make it when promised.  This problem is strictly with QVC, they are getting slower getting things shipped.  That slows everything down, and they can't blame the postal service for that.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee, I agree!  Plus that quicker shipping is almost always free for me.  QVC keeps raising what they charge to ship by snail.

Esteemed Contributor

It's more the fact, @IMW, that any company cares so little they would remain stagnant delivery progress for 31 years. They didn't think it even necessary to progress to show their customers they were competitive. It's the smallest thing they could accomplish....

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

It's more the fact, @IMW, that any company cares so little they would remain stagnant delivery progress for 31 years. They didn't think it even necessary to progress to show their customers they were competitive. It's the smallest thing they could accomplish....

I agree.   Kind of off topic, but why doesn't QVC reward "old" customers?  They make a big deal about the Q card and new shoppers getting $5.00 off on first order (or sometime $10.), but those of us that have shopped for years never get a coupon, discount code, extra free shipping or any samples (beauty products would be nice).   Even the rebates are practically nothing now.

Trusted Contributor

I must be one of the lucky ones; I haven't had a problem with my deliveries.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your comment Kachina.  I must agree with you.  I am at the point where I'm just about finished with QVC and I feel badly about this as I am a long time customer and would like to support the good people I speak to on the phone. so they can keep their jobs.  HOWEVER, I question whether this transferring from one service to another actually does save time.  It's really frustrating, isn't it??   The department stores are no better, plus they all sell the same things and the quality has declined substantially.  I remember when they use to press everything before putting it out for sale.  Now it's a jumble of poor quality fabrics with not very many clerks doing their jobs - unless their jobis to stand around and talk to one another.

Occasional Contributor

I'm right there with you.  I am trying to figure out just where to shop now that QVC has dropped the ball.  If anyone has any suggestions......................

Occasional Contributor

Chickenbutt (love your name Smiley Happy), I would be happy to get my things in 7 days and I'm in California - the end of the line!  I rarely get them in 2 weeks unless, for some reason, they're shipped from the sellers warehouse which is located out here.  I use to get HSN shipments much more quickly and had hoped when QVC bought them, this shipping and processing time would improve.  Maybe HSN would teach them how to do it.  After speaking with Customer Service though, it sounds like there will be no interaction for at least 3 years!  So it sounds like there's no good news coming.  Thanks for sharing!

Occasional Contributor

Good point Tropics 21.  I forgot about their charging me as soon as it leaves their warehouse (as others do too).  I'm just really disappointed in this whole process.

Occasional Contributor

Good point Daysdee.  I never even thought about that!  But you're absolutely right.  They should reward loyal customers.  Maybe they're just getting too big and its time to move on.  I think sometimes they're even disrespectful to their vendors.  Look how many people had to write in to support Louis dell Olio when they were going to take him off the show!