Not applicable

What is going on with Q? I keep noticing small changes (from Insider layouts, stories, products to web site changes to product slants. Check out the listing of brands under the above "Fashion" button - I thought they used to be listed alphabetically......but when does "W" come before "Q" ????) The best show times are now full of cutesy faddish "stuff" while the staples are later and later or earlier and earlier. I have spent LOTS of $$$$$ with Q vendors because of my inability to get around as I used to, but I find myself going to the internet more and more because what's on during normal hours is not to my taste or body type or age or whatever...........

Why are Quacker Factory shows cancelled? I get email reminders and then no show.......and, on that subject, why so few new products? Is Q getting ready to dump QF ?

Angel, remember, you are who you are - not who someone wants you to be....and that's why we love you. You are also management with QF - be strong! And, let me tell you, if Q decides to eliminate this line, sell from your own web site - I'll be right there!

And, now I read that no sizes are being shown on tv.......have you lost your mind! Because I am losing my confidence and you'll soon be losing my money.