Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Shawn Killinger - QVC Moment?

On 8/5/2014 TX-starlight said:
On 8/4/2014 golfcartrider said:

Who on here has not watched a soap opera or a TV program or listened to a musical group or person and NOT been involved in their lives. Who they are married to, how many children, are they alcoholics, druggies, have they had a facelift or botox, have they lost or gained weight.

Get my drift people? Curiosity, it is everywhere and I bet not one of you can say you have not read a magazine about a celebrity. It Is called being in the LIMELIGHT!

I CAN honestly say NO... I don't care about actors lives, nor do I read the magazines at all. I could care less about all that.

My answer to OP ?....My fav Shawn Killinger QVC moment.... when she is gone. I don't watch her. Didn't like her when she 1st came, never gave her another look. When she comes on, tv goes off, or to another channel.

You apparently care enough to get through over 100 posts to get to this point to tell us you don't care.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Getting back to the original post, my favorite Shawn moment is when she was hosting a Philosophy show and Marybeth from Philosophy was the guest. The item was a multi-piece set which Marybeth said Shawn could keep. Before handing the set over to Shawn, Marybeth held it back and said, "Wait let me get something out of the bag". Well, Shawn quickly said, "no, I want it all: and snatched the bag out of Marybeth's hands. Marybeth was speechless. I couldn't believe it.

I can take Shawn in small dosages. She acts like a spoiled brat in my opinion most days which turns me off but then she will do something endearing which makes me like her again. I hope marriage matures her and calms her down and makes her less self-absorbed. Marriage has a way of doing that. I speak from personal experience. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

I don't know why Shawn is off SMQ but I don't think David appreciated Shawn's quirkiness.

Contributor

I love to watch Shawn & Isaac together. I don't watch her too often other wise,but so many people have their own opinions they are entitled to have. Some people are coming down hard on her about what happened with her and Rick Maybe we should put some blame on Rick even if he was joking it wasn't nice to tell her he is in charge and she was off doing the show with him. Too me that was very insulting to any one especially on Tv. If that is what happened and Shawn got some time off for it Rick too should have been sent home too.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/6/2014 EastCoastViewer said:

I don't know why Shawn is off SMQ but I don't think David appreciated Shawn's quirkiness.

David's been around a long time and values his job. He's not going to put up with her turning what he's associated with into a pile of...well...you know what. Shawn likes to turn everything into about her, and long-timers know how to handle that.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/8/2014 rusty1 said:

I love to watch Shawn & Isaac together. I don't watch her too often other wise,but so many people have their own opinions they are entitled to have. Some people are coming down hard on her about what happened with her and Rick Maybe we should put some blame on Rick even if he was joking it wasn't nice to tell her he is in charge and she was off doing the show with him. Too me that was very insulting to any one especially on Tv. If that is what happened and Shawn got some time off for it Rick too should have been sent home too.

Does anybody remember exactly what Rick said to her and what she said back? Just curious.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead