Super Contributor

I love Benefit Bad Gal very much.  Tried the wonderful deal they had at Christmas for the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes set of four.  I was so very disappointed.  They all dried out so very quickly.  I was super exited and thrilled to have procured that before the holidays and couldn't have been disappointed.  I wonder if QVC would give me some kind of credit?  All four tubes were duds. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the best mascara?

@Suneshine   You may get better suggestions in the Beauty Forum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suneshine I have tried the high end mascaras and yes, they did seem to dry out fast.  

For me, good old Maybelline Great Lash in the pink tube is still a winner.  It doesn't flake or smudge and washes off easily when I remove my make up without added makeup removers. 

I picked up a new one at Walmart yesterday and it was under $7.

HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Suneshine wrote:

I love Benefit Bad Gal very much.  Tried the wonderful deal they had at Christmas for the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes set of four.  I was so very disappointed.  They all dried out so very quickly.  I was super exited and thrilled to have procured that before the holidays and couldn't have been disappointed.  I wonder if QVC would give me some kind of credit?  All four tubes were duds. 

Ask them. The worst they can say is no.

Trusted Contributor

@Suneshine 

If these were purchased last December, I doubt they would give you credit at this late date.

But I would sure ask! Wouldn't them being dried out when you received them, constitute a 'defective' item??

Honored Contributor

For me--I am loving tartes tube mascara!!. I have at least 5 different brands of mascara--from cheap to high end---that are just not working for me.  I did order the tube mascara and it is really good for me. I had chemo 12 years ago, so lost all my hair--it did grow back but my lashes--OMG!!!! they are a hot mess--going every which way and very short and stubby---they have calmed down now but  other mascara makes them look like spider legs--the tube mascara does not. I can actually get good looking lashes with 2 coats only, that look pretty darn ----normal!!

Honored Contributor

hands down the BEST mascaras are made by LANCOME.

they do some great specials and freebies on various department store sites and their own website and that is when i usually stock up.

i also love and use SENEGENCE FIBER EXTEND and VOLUMEINTENSE. 

i also think using a mascara primer makes a huge difference. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 

I agree, using a mascara primer does make a difference, I always use it prior to applying mascara.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a fan of Smashbox Super Fan! It really does wonders for my short, and now sparse eyelashes.😊 It lengthens, and really makes them POP!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Suneshine 

I understand how bad it feels to get burned by a beauty purchase.  I'm sorry this happened to you.❤️

I switched to the Tartlette Tubing mascara and Love ❤️ it!

It lasts all day and then some without flaking.  It makes my lashes really stand out too.

Another favorite is by Estée Lauder, very conditioning.