Frequent Contributor

What is going on with QVC ordering?

Last week when Q had free shipping I ordered 3 items at midnight (9pm Calif time). Less than 24 hours 2 of the items went to backorder. 1 of the items was still being offered as in stock. I called CS, she couldn't explain it. Said the 1 stilled showed available, so we cancelled the first order (lost my free shipping) and placed another order. It has been sitting "in process" since the 12th and is now on backorder. And again, it shows available to order!  Come on Q, get it together!

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is going on with QVC ordering?

I never get too excited when the Q offered free shipping. I go to my saved items and of course the price has gone up on all of them. Or I will look up something I've had my eye on and the price has gone up. Or no more of my size or the color I want. I did snag an IM sweater that day for a good price. I've learned that if I want something bad enough, just order it and pay the darn shipping.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 items from my 'saved' list and the price had not gone up and both orders still show 'preparing to ship'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom - Same for me.  I ordered something from my wishlist and the price hadn't changed.  Also ordered some QF joggers that were on a really low clearance price.  Both orders are in process.

One DMQ ring set I had in my wishlist had sold out, but that's not surprising as it was offered as a lunch time special, so a lot of people probably jumped on it.  It's not as if I need more jewelry!

LOL - I just checked on the QF joggers and they've gone up since I ordered!  So definitely, QVC did not raise the price just before the free S&H.  Quite the opposite.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

I never get too excited when the Q offered free shipping. I go to my saved items and of course the price has gone up on all of them. Or I will look up something I've had my eye on and the price has gone up. Or no more of my size or the color I want. I did snag an IM sweater that day for a good price. I've learned that if I want something bad enough, just order it and pay the darn shipping.

I always order on Free shipping day and never has one item in my Wish List increased in price.  In fact, many times they have gone down.

@A1brat 

Contact the moderators here on the boards...you should not lose your free shipping and they can help you.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife, @A1brat 

I agree!

Send an email with your order info to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request that they reinstate your free shipping on that order, I've had to do that myself in the past.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

As an update, one of my orders shipped yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered six items during the free shipping event—as of this morning, all of them are officially on their way to me. (For what it's worth, three are different colors of the same item, but that's still some pretty fast shipping, I'd say!) One of the items was from my wish list, and its price actually dropped by three dollars from the day before the event.

Super Contributor

@NEvans2  I notice sometimes items in my wishlist will increase in price a few days ahead of a so called "free shipping" day.  As for orders that are advertised as "in stock" when I order only to have them go on back order... it's an automatic cancel from me.  I understand if I know the item won't ship until later when ordering.