Respected Contributor

What does the arrow at the left of a topic mean? 

Honored Contributor

Re: What does arrow mean

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

What does the arrow at the left of a topic mean? 

Hi, @FlowerBear!   Your avatar is adorable!❤️

Those arrows appear when we're signed in, and they indicate that we've posted at least one time in that particular thread.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo ...Ahh, thank  you!...What about the paper clip symbols?...And why are some thread titles in bold and others are not?

So many questions!...LOL

Good to 'see' you, dooBdoo!...I hope you are doing well and having a good Summer!...You are such a sweetheart and always helping us out on these forums and are thought of a lot! Cat Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@dooBdoo ...Ahh, thank  you!...What about the paper clip symbols?...And why are some thread titles in bold and others are not?

So many questions!...LOL

Good to 'see' you, dooBdoo!...I hope you are doing well and having a good Summer!...You are such a sweetheart and always helping us out on these forums and are thought of a lot! Cat Happy

Greetings, sweet friend, and you're welcome!😊   

The paper clip icon signals a hyperlink of some sort in the original post.   

It could be an obvious link, or the use of the "@ plus nickname" notification, or an image or words with an embedded link.

When a thread title is in bold text, that means there is at least one post that we haven't read.   

Of course, we have to be signed in for the system to know who we are so the software can customize to our posting account...  if we don't log in, all thread titles are in bold text.

Thanks for the lovely compliment!   I feel the same way about you!   Doing just fine, and looking forward to cooler weather (though I don't like to wish away precious days).   I hope you're doing well and enjoying a peaceful, pleasant summer!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear      @MyShadowLove 

I was curious about those things too.

@dooBdoo 

Thank you for explaning them.

Wishing everyone health and happiness.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the information!  Glad you like my avatar Smiley Happy  I like yours so much! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

Thank you for the information!  Glad you like my avatar Smiley Happy  I like yours so much! Smiley Happy

You're welcome, @FlowerBear!😊   And thank you for the compliment...  the cartoon kitty looks exactly like my real-life kitty!