Regular Contributor

What am I doing wrong………??????

I have been confused and puzzled that lately when I try to read reviews on different products, and click on "Reviews" at the top of the pages, the whole page jumps to the bottom, where the reviews used to be, but there are none....?  If I click on the stars a little box comes up that says" read reviews", click on that and none of them come up either----- anyone else have this happen?  Can't understand how I can be messing up something that used to be so easy! Anyone else seeing this? 😳

Respected Contributor

Re: What am I doing wrong………??????

@dodies 

Hi....you need to click on the number and that will bring the reviews up for you to read.

lets say a patricia nash has 43 reviews, click on the "43"

hope that helps

Honored Contributor

@dodies    Several people have reported being unable to access the reviews recently.  So far, they've all been Safari users.  There's a known glitch between it and the Q website that can't be fixed.  Try downloading and using a different browser temporarily.  You can go back to Safari. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thanks @Just Bling but clicking the number, or the stars, does not work. @Kachina624 , I think you are correct and I will try that. I seem to remember there being a similar problem awhile back with the garment measure,ent page and Safari; had forgotten about that.....

Respected Contributor

I use Brave browser with no problems......

Honored Contributor

I don't use safari and it has been happening to me too.

I just keep trying to click on the reviews and eventually they come up.

The same thing happens trying to sign in-just have to keep clicking.

The tech dept doesn't seem

to work very well here.  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I use a MacBook and Safari and I have no problem reading reviews or signing in. I have noticed that if you go to a product and the video comes up the reviews will not. I have to click on the picture of the item under the video then go to reviews and they come up.  But I have not had a problem with Safari and seeing the reviews.

Respected Contributor

Mine does that, as well; I don't use Safari 

Respected Contributor

I have that problem and I use safari on my iPad.  Haven't tried on my MacBook.  Can see reviews on my Dell.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9   The problem seems to be mostly with iPad users.  I use a Samsung tablet with Chrome for Android and have never been unable to see anything on the QVC website. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment