Respected Contributor

It is so nice to see host Dan Hughes back on the air. This means he is recovering and feeling better. 

All the best to him. It is great news to see him! 

Respected Contributor

What is he recovering from.  I just heard him saying he has gotten his 10,000 steps in for the last 4 weeks.

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I saw Dan on a morning show this past week, looking great too. So good to have Dan back, as if never missing a beat.  I saw some of his photos from 'down on his farm'. What a beautiful site, love all the animals he & his wife share. What a great place to recoup, relax and take it easy. Although I'm sure he's still keeping busy there. 

Valued Contributor

OMG!  Dan is 73 years old?  I had NO idea!  He looks fabulous.  I adore that man.  I was upset to hear something happened and relieved to hear he's okay.  He said the other day that he feels great.

Welcome back Dan!

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

OMG!  Dan is 73 years old?  I had NO idea!  He looks fabulous.  I adore that man.  I was upset to hear something happened and relieved to hear he's okay.  He said the other day that he feels great.

Welcome back Dan!

@LilMadi   When she said he was 73, she was talking about her husband, not Dan.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

NickNack-LOL!  Okay, thank you!

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Many on the boards adore Dan. He fell ill with heart trouble again but is heeding doctors orders and is back at work and has not missed a beat. His lovely wife is caring for him and he is monitoring his steps taken each day using a Fitbit. Surely Dans terrific sense of humor got him through this health scare and we are lucky to be graced with his presence on air.

Respected Contributor

Yes, many adore him AND his Midwestern values.