Miss the old website, the new one is more complicated then it needs to be.

Honored Contributor

How so?  If you're talking about the checkout procedure it's just a matter of getting used to.  Nothing so difficult or complicated .... just different.

Honored Contributor

@momster 

Welcome to the forums!

I miss the 'old' website because it consistently worked most of the time!

This one consistently has glitches that prevent it from working properly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Today when I tried to order the Issac Mizrahi peplum sweater in my size and color I kept getting a message red to "please select the color first" which I had already tried several times.  I ended up calling in and ordering it.  I reported the problem.  I'm using an iPad 9.7 using Safari and not the QVC App.  It happened yesterday too.  

Honored Contributor

@alioop 

Many customers have been having this problem for the last couple of days, if you scroll through the 'Customer Care' forum, you'll see many.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don’t like that easy-pay is the default option. They should allow us to check off the choice we want, rather than change the choice that’s been already made for us.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

For me, the inability to check out online has more than annoyed me several times this week. Taking me in circles between color and size wastes my time, forcing me to wait on the line for an operator defeats the purpose of shopping online, and forcing me to lose a few pennies through Mr. Rebates because the site seems perpetually not to allow me to check out on my own projects a "we're in no hurry to fix this attitude" that this week has made me look elsewhere. Guess what? I  have fiound a few items with better prices in some cases and decided I did not need to spend money in others. I stopped watching quite a while ago. I wonder if the next stepmis not ordering.  Maybe tomorrow I will be in a better mood about this website nonsense.

Occasional Contributor

I have found that happens to me also. I'm thinking it's because the video presentation is now in automatic play mode when I start looking at an item. I actually end up taking the auto play off and then tap on one of the still pictures. That method seems to work for me and then I don't have to keep tapping the color I want a hundred times. Try it, hopefully it will work for you too.