Valued Contributor

Looking for todays Lunchtime specials

Not up yet and usually there by now.   And what did come up was yesterdays specials.  Also, primes are yesterdays.

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for todays Lunchtime specials

@tampalady   Looks like they are up now, try again!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

Thanks, CAcableGirl, but the same as yesterdays when I just looked.

Honored Contributor

I've just checked as well and I'm getting a mix of new things and stuff from yesterday.  Someone's not on the ball today.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the SOSO keeps appearing in lunchtime specials.  With all the products they have to sell, it certainly lacks variety.

Esteemed Contributor

For the past three or four days, there have been LOTS of repeats in the Lunchtime and Primetime Specials; it's certainly annoying when they get into these ruts. Since they seem to vary a little more on "theme days" at the Q, I'm hoping we might see some seasonal items in the next day or so with the Christmas programming coming on Thursday. Fingers crossed for more variety...

Contributor

I found it ok at 11:30.  However,  when I tried to order the Issac Mizrahi peplum sweater in my size and color I kept getting a red message to "please select the size first" which I had already tried several times.  I ended up calling in and ordering it.  I reported the problem.  I'm using an iPad 9.7 using Safari and not the QVC App.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recently learned that the lunchtime specials for the day are on the Q site very early that same morning.I live on the East Coast, don't sleep well, so it's not unusual for me to check them out as early as 2:00am. So you can purchase the lunchtime specials at the time you choose to take advantage of the best deals.

Esteemed Contributor

in Search bar type

lunchtime special pricing          or            primetime special pricing

to see ahead of time

Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

I recently learned that the lunchtime specials for the day are on the Q site very early that same morning.I live on the East Coast, don't sleep well, so it's not unusual for me to check them out as early as 2:00am. So you can purchase the lunchtime specials at the time you choose to take advantage of the best deals.

@HiLo  - I'm in Memphis, TN and I've also had access to Lunchtime Specials in the wee hours of the morning.

(I was also getting the previous day's specials yesterday)