Trusted Contributor

I just tried to order a pair of shoes.  At checkout I got the message that they could not be shipped to my address, and please edit the address.  I literally order things every week so there is nothing wrong with my address!  I called CS and the nice lady told me that the shoe color and size I ordered were not in fact available.  This I understand!

So why did the system allow me to put the item in my cart and then tell me the problem was with my address?!  I am backing away for the day.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Website a bit kerflooey?

@Bookplate.  People often get that message when the item has sold out but the whacko computer hasn't caught up yet.  I'd call and see if a rep can push it through.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bookplate.  People often get that message when the item has sold out but the whacko computer hasn't caught up yet.  I'd call and see if a rep can push it through.

@Kachina624  OK, thanks for that info; it's a first for me.  I did speak to a rep and it really was not available.  

Esteemed Contributor

When I get error  messages that make no sense, I change browsers that helps more often than not!

For the longest time my account would only work on the app- calling in didn't help since everything was ok on Q's end. Then I decided to try what I advise to folks at work!! And it worked here too.