Respected Contributor
The item on air at the top if the home page states it is the Denim & Company Sherpa Tie Dye top, but what is playing is In the kitchen With David.

Lol. Someone must have pushed some changes to the website. At work we say, they are not bugs, they are features.
Honored Contributor

@cosmic1    I don't see what you're describing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I have an iphone. Maybe that is it? All day I noticed that it has said the same description over the on air video. Always the Denim & Company too.
Respected Contributor
I even closed the app and re-opened it and still the same thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1  On my laptop it's the KA mixer. Perhaps do a restart.

Respected Contributor
Shut off the phone and turned back on, same thing. The live show is correct; it is just the verbiage on top of the picture for what is on air now. If I click the picture, the right show plays.

It just looks like a bug.
Trusted Contributor

It has been like that for days on my tablet but not on laptop.   I have given up posting about issues with website performance.  Maybe they will fix it maybe not.  Worst website around.

Respected Contributor

On my iPad it's been like this for days.  Also, when you click on the item on air it brings up a blank page. I like to read 

about the item before submitting. Qvc.com is working better than the app. Very annoying. Now today they are saying the phones are not working.  One issue after another!