Valued Contributor
Between the Corky’s TSV and the upcoming Mrs. Prindables there are are 28 item numbers between them. That is way too much.

You have to study the names to find out what the difference is.

They do this with clothes too, jeans in particular I notice it, where it’s a different item number for ever color. It’s very confusing as a consumer

Use a KISS method, there is a much better, streamlined way.
Honored Contributor

Re: Way Too Many Item Numbers

@hippiechick7897   Are you being required to memorize these item numbers?  I haven found it to be a problem nor have I seen jeans in different colors having different item numbers.  I have seen jeans in different lengths with different numbers, however, I only have to find the one that applies to me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

These "numbers" are a part of accounting and inventory systems.     Without them, you can't  operate ANY business

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

If they can have one item number on the upper left hand corner of the screen, they can have one item number period. QVC's accounting and inventory system can handle beauty items with a dozen foundation shades and one item number or at most two: one for single shipment and one for Auto Delivery.

Pat James DeMentri often suggests to select your size and the available colors will show up. This is what they should have used for the Corky's: select you ship week and the food quantity choices will show up that are available, or select your food quantity choice and the available ship works appear.

At least they should design a Today's Special Value page where all upcoming TSVs are given equal weight; instead you have to scroll down below the dozens of food choices to see the bareMinerals TSV.

Valued Contributor

The point is how cluttered the TSV page is right now. Are you saying you could quickly find the item you wanted if you were interested in ordering?

One photo and choose your items when you’re in there. Other sites shopped manage it without issue.

The TSV page is so messy right now and you have to read through it with a fine tooth comb to locate anything.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hippiechick7897   Are you being required to memorize these item numbers?  I haven found it to be a problem nor have I seen jeans in different colors having different item numbers.  I have seen jeans in different lengths with different numbers, however, I only have to find the one that applies to me.

@Kachina624 QVC sometimes do have different item numbers for the same jeans but different colors. I've noticed it on NYDJ when they have a TSV.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@DJs mom that’s exactly the clothing I was referring to. When they have a TSV they have 7 item numbers. Makes it difficult to shop. Especially when they give them silly names like Sunray. You have to click each individual item to see what it is.
Honored Contributor

The TSV page is particularly cluttered right now because they have 2 food TSVs available with different ship dates.  For today's TSV there are different numbers not only depending on which configuration you want to purchase but then which ship date you want.  There is a picture icon for every single one.  

For the candy TSV, there is a number for each ship date as well with a picture icon.