Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@haddon9 I've even seen clothing from Linea by Louis Del Olio on there.  

@colleena I'm sure that those items were purchased in large pallets from the Q at a discount to resellers who sell them on Walmart.com

Honored Contributor

@jezzie wrote:

JUST SAW ON WALMART SITE SUSAN GRAVER AND ISSAC CLOTHES FOR SALE REALLY CHEAP PRICES ALSO. HOW SAD DO NOT BUY FROM QVC HARDLY AT ALL ANYMORE.  MOST OF THEIR UNIQUE CLOTHES AND ITEMS THEY NO LONGER CARRY. 

Not sad, really good for people who enjoy these brands.  Just shows how over priced Q is.  I purchased a Tova ring from JTV under $30.00 on Q it was over a hundred.  I was happy.  I enjoy good deals.  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

I wouldn't trust anything that is sold at Walmart. And BTW, why the all-caps. Are you aware that is considered screaming? (If you have vision problems, please excuse my comment)

If the items are the same items you would get from Q why not trust walmart?  I have also seen Philosphy on the walmart website.  Not understanding the trust thing.

Respected Contributor

Hardly sad! I'm sure Isaac and Susan smiling all the way to the bank!

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I wouldn't say sad but it does speak to quite a bit of unsold items by many brands. Sales were not as expected. I have seen Martha Stewart, AnyBody, Kim Graville on Amazon as well as Walmart. And how could anyone predict, when these items were ordered and produced many many months ago the slowdown of clothing buying and stores closing would happen. 

@mspatmac    It really has nothing to do with slowdowns or store closures.  Third party sellers have been buying excess and selling it for years, long before the current financial situation existed.  There has always been excess.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I looked and it is in the walmart.com website however it says shipped by Chels closet.

It also says Susan Graver under Denim & Co.  So I'm guessing this is someone who purchased things found at thrift stores or consignment and is reselling.  Nothing looked that current.