Honored Contributor

Re: WEN models have great hair

Remember Maria, the pretty blonde model with a bob? She was a tennis player. Her hair always looked great when Chaz styled it. If you saw her modeling during the rest of the week, it was very fine, lacking body and stuck to her head.🥺😳

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Remember Maria, the pretty blonde model with a bob? She was a tennis player. Her hair always looked great when Chaz styled it. If you saw her modeling during the rest of the week, it was very fine, lacking body and stuck to her head.

She has goid hair, doesn't take the time to style.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

He has his followers.  I'll admit I tried it a couple times.  It did nothing for me.

I agree with you. His models always have heavy, dense hair. Of course it will look good. Wen made my hair fall out....and greasy. So it's a total no-go for me.

Respected Contributor

@dogmom7 wrote:

I feel insulted that we are supposed to believe the models' hair actually looks that bad in the 'before' pics.  Honestly, do they  think we're stupid?  And yet the products are picked up left and right.  I just don't get it !!

@dogmom7 wrote:

I feel insulted that we are supposed to believe the models' hair actually looks that bad in the 'before' pics.  Honestly, do they  think we're stupid?  And yet the products are picked up left and right.  I just don't get it !!

Ditto  the beauty products!