Respected Contributor

Wow,just learned one of the night time host has been exposed to covid and will be quarantine ing at home for awhile.she said possibly she would Skype some of her shows

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

The virus is not done with us.  Last week I got Dose #1.  Dose # 2 in a few weeks.  I hope all eligible are willing and able to get the vaccine.  My state is Pennsylvania.  Sadly, it has been extremely difficult for senior citizens (aka "Old People" to get vaccine).  I am an old person, so I am very grateful I was able to get the vaccine.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Wow,just learned one of the night time host has been exposed to covid and will be quarantine ing at home for awhile.she said possibly she would Skype some of her shows

@Luvsmyfam   You can say her name.  Shawn posted on her Instagram account, so it's public record.  She said she'll be home under COVID protocols for two weeks.  She feels fine, but she was possibly exposed, she said.

Respected Contributor

I hope its a false alarm with her.and I hope all the other hosts stay well

Respected Contributor

I want the vaccine,but not 65 yet.will be in april.just hope they don't run out.our new president says this is his number 1 priority along with another round of stimulus payments.lets hope!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Luvsmyfam   You can say her name.  Shawn posted on her Instagram account, so it's public record.  She said she'll be home under COVID protocols for two weeks.  She feels fine, but she was possibly exposed, she said.

And Shawn and Leah was it did that show a week ago Feb 3.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind

Respected Contributor

Several people in my family have been "potentially exposed" but did not get the virus.  She must have been a close contact and is therefor quaranteening.  Hope she escapes this nasty virus!

Respected Contributor

I am so excited.  I finally received word from my hospital that I can have my first covid shot tomorrow.  

I was exposed at Xmas celebration with my relatives.  There were 4 family members and 4 visitors.  I was a visitor. Two family members and two visitors got Covid.  Two family members and two visitors did not and we were all in the same house.  So strange!

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I am so excited.  I finally received word from my hospital that I can have my first covid shot tomorrow.  

I was exposed at Xmas celebration with my relatives.  There were 4 family members and 4 visitors.  I was a visitor. Two family members and two visitors got Covid.  Two family members and two visitors did not and we were all in the same house.  So strange!

@culebra  Sadly you found out the hard way exactly why we were repeatedly told to stay home and not travel for the holidays.