Respected Contributor

The pictures of those people in the "belt machines" have nothing to do with this vibrator platform. It has been very popular in Europe for years, and in Paris there are a number of these around the city just like fitness centers.  And they have been there for years and years and years.  Apparently they work and are considered a very good workout..

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

I have one and (for me) it actually works very well! So far, so good! Smiley Happy

@HeiressIn-FL    What exactly does it do for you? 

It moves the fat around

Trusted Contributor

When I was getting PT for a knee replacement, my physical therapist used it for some balance exercises.  If it is being advertised for weight loss, that seems an unlikely outcome.  But it can be very helpful for regaining balance and muscle training, if used correctly.

Respected Contributor

many years ago while researching osteoporosis, I ran across and article that reported that the vibration platforms had been used on the space station. The motion simulates muscle activity and thus preserves bone loss. It seems that bone loss was common among those who spent months in weightless conditions as on the space station.

Super Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I used a vibration platform in PT too, it makes you use all your muscles to keep your balance...always looked forward to my time on it & felt great afterwards. Not hilarious...needed by many & they're grateful for it.

It's a wonderful product, isn't it?! It's truly helping with toning & muscle mass (especially in the lower body), not to mention it's a great for metabolism, stress-relief and I feel so good post-workout. Very grateful for it, as well. Hope you have a wonderful day!Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@granddi @ellaphant @HeiressIn-FL @Bookplate @MrSour      I just put a lot of clothes in my washer and make sure most are on one side.  That will cause my washer to get off balance and shake.  Then I just sit on it.   

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@granddi @ellaphant @HeiressIn-FL @Bookplate @MrSour      I just put a lot of clothes in my washer and make sure most are on one side.  That will cause my washer to get off balance and shake.  Then I just sit on it.   

I like this what A great idea

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Interesting..... Sounds like you need a new washer.
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.