Valued Contributor

Very frustrated with QVC website...

Is anybody out there having trouble with being on the Qvc site and how incredibly slow this site is? I thought it might be my computer, but I have no trouble with other websites. No matter where I am on the site it is so slow, the little circle goes round and round, whether I am signing in, purchasing a product, anything I do it takes forever!! Does anybody else seem to have this problem? Thank you for your thoughts.

Contributor

Re: Very frustrated with QVC website...

Yes! I had been tryng to place an online order off and on all day only to be stopped directly before check out with the "spinning wheel". I called the order in to Customer Service.

Respected Contributor

It's crunch time.  It's not just QVC.  I tried placing an order on Eddie Bauer.  Still can't do it.  It's to be expected.

Valued Contributor

I appreciate your response and I understand what you are saying, but this happens to me all year long, any time of day or night. I finally just have to close down, and call C.S. and more time is taken. Oh well...

Honored Contributor

I know they're very busy.  Yesterday I ordered the TSV and had it send to the Denver daughter, then a very short time (15 minutes later) I ordered the poncho.

I asked the phone person to delete the order for the TSV because I think she'd like the poncho best.

The phone person was very nice but she said, "I'll try but I just tried to cancel an order for someone else and less than 10 minutes went by and the order had already gone out"!

She checked and it had been less than 15 minutes and the order had already gone out.  She couldn't cancel it.  So going by that QVC is a hoppin'  Ha!

Normally, I've had the next morning to cancel but I guess since it's Christmas they're getting stuff out immediately.

My daughter will probably send one back, doesn't matter to me if she wants both I was just trying to save her a trip for returns.

That demonstrates why these hosts should go back to the format where they show what's going to be on the show.  Had I known the poncho's were coming on I'd have waited.

I remember when they would show several of the items coming up on that  hour but most of the time they don't do that anymore.

Every now and then a host will show a few things coming up (saw it by someone this week).  

I don't blame the hosts they just do what they're told.  I'm just saying it would make a difference for me if I had a little idea (other than calling customer service) ahead of time if they'd show every time just a few of the 'coming up' items.

I guess they have to make sure they present the TSV 350,000 more times.  (exaggeration, I know, but it is stupid how many times we see it).

Just show us a few of the items coming up in the show, please!

Valued Contributor

Great Post, I feel exactly the same way.    

Respected Contributor

I could not even get on at all earlier today. It wouldn't even let me pull up the page for QVC.com.

Occasional Visitor

My issue is not being able to check order status or items recently air and wesite is slow. Why did it change? 

Respected Contributor

I clicked on this topic only to find out it originally started in December.

Talk about frustrating, why are we bringing up something from December?

QVC Customer Care

This thread is now closed for commenting as it has been bumped.