Contributor
I'll admit I'd gone off buying things from the Q after several disappointing purchases, but recently I've ordered several (OK, too many) things and have been just delighted with the quality and uniqueness of the items I've recently purchased. This includes items from the Liz Claiborne heritage collection (lamb leather jacket, crepe blouse- and let me say I will miss Linda Davies with LC because she really added style and fun to the shows!). I also ordered Oro Nuovo twisted bangles (just fabulous- I was leery of Oro Nuovo but took a chance and got two yellow and one white gold bangles that I now wear daily and just love because they're comfortable, don't dent--no worries while typing or banging them against my desk. I ordered some Paula's Choice products (the sampler with her book) that really up the caliber of my skin care routine, and am looking forward to receiving the Lenox butterfly TSV in lavender. Finally, I grabbed several sets of the Carol Wior light control briefs on clearance (only available in size small and in white, but that's just fine in my book) and after trying them came back for more. We all complain about what the Q does wrong (and I do think there's some room for improvement especially in shipping times) but just want to thank the Q for some terrific recent purchases that really reflect quality and value!
Respected Contributor

@Danilova2 positive comments can go a long way!  And I eyed that LC leather jacket.  It looked very nice.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Wow, a happy customer!  Unbelievable.  I have no complaints either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Huh.....just ordered some LCNY.......capris......railroad stripes.    Don't know what possessed me.......don't wear capris OR stripes.   Will have to let y'all know how this turns out (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi

We want pictures!  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Di, those few inches off the bottom of pants make a world of difference in the comfort factor in hot weather.  Same with 3/4 vs. short sleeves on tops.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi   Di, those few inches off the bottom of pants make a world of difference in the comfort factor in hot weather.  Same with 3/4 vs. short sleeves on tops.

@Kachina624    Do ya think the Q would consider a request for an air-conditioned mumu??   Right now, 83° at Deer Valley Arpt -- humidity 11%..........    Pretty nice, but it's only March............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi   Those sound cute.  Could you share the number?

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

@Desertdi   Those sound cute.  Could you share the number?

@Another new name Sue   Hi....clearance item A252123.    I ordered at 5 am MT....and they were very limited in availability at that time.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624    Do ya think the Q would consider a request for an air-conditioned mumu??   Right now, 83° at Deer Valley Arpt -- humidity 11%..........    Pretty nice, but it's only March............

I'm afraid it's going to be a brutal summer.  Has been near 70° here but is supposed to be in 50's.  Very dry.  May cool off over the week-end.  An air conditioned mumu would be good.