Contributor

I just need to vent on the package I received from QVC today.  I ordered the L'Occitane hand cream and oil set last week.  It was an obvious return since the hand cream box was split open and there was product missing from the oil, not to mention it had no scent.  I really have to say I am annoyed by this lack of quality control.  I called customer service to get a return label so I could receive a fresh item.  She is sending the label but the eye rolling was almost audible.  I hope someone in management sees this post and can have a productive discussion with your quality teams.

Honored Contributor

I suppose it could happen in error. But I've never in all my 30 years of shopping on QVC have received a used beauty product.  Posting here will not reach management.  Did you call CS to let them know?

Honored Contributor

Well, they are making it right.   I buy almost everything online these days.  There are times when it doesn't go so well.  

I just went through a longer process to get Amazon make things right with one of their third party sellers.  It's all fixed now, but I spent a lot more time on it, than it appears you did on your purchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

OP stated she called customer service............(  2nd Para)

Honored Contributor

Re: Venting a little

[ Edited ]

Quality Contrlol does have inspect every each. Stop blaming them. It was probably the employee that packed your box. 

Frequent Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Quality Contrlol does have inspect every each. Stop blaming them. It was probably the employee that packed your box. 

Don't understand your first sentence.  Who do you expect the OP to blame?  And you're right, it probably was the employee that packed it.  And that falls on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@BarbieDollToo : Typo: Sorry I worked QC for a few years. QC does not inspect every one that comes in to the company. So if one gets missed they are not to blame. Hope that clears my sentence up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Venting a little

[ Edited ]

@Lisamartha 

watch out on being charged shipping both ways. I have received  a defective item recently and my refund did not include the shipping both ways for them sending me a defective VP candlestickss that the bottoms fell out.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Lisamartha 

watch out on being charged shipping both ways. I have received  a defcetive item recently and my refund did not include the shipping both ways for them sending me a defective VP candlestics that the bottoms fellout ,

@skatting44  send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  They should be able to refund both shipping fees.   I recently had a similar experience and they took care of it immediately.  

Frequent Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1   I understand what you just said in your response to me.  But  reread your first sentence in your original post.  That is what I was having trouble understanding.  I don't know if it was a typo or you left a word or two out.