Frequent Contributor

VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE "QUALITY"!

I rarely post a comment here, BUT, I purchased a "Joan Rivers" plaid coat which is really beautiful from Q2 and an "Iris" shade of blue coat by Candace Cameron Burre, which is a lovely color and different then what I usually buy, like black, brown or the very basic colors!  I am extremelly picky about fabrics and fit and I "LOVE" both of them!  The quality of the material are there with both of these coats and the price was very reasonable!  Anyone that buys either one will be "impressed", as I was!

So, anyone that is looking for a good buy and really beautiful coat, check them out!  Joan Rivers clothing is real quality and if David Dangle is still designing them, "KUDOS", to you David!  Beautiful job!

Trusted Contributor

Re: VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE "QUALITY"!

With the word quality in quotes o thought it might be a post about a bad experience. Nice to read a positive post. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

I have to agree with the OP.  I have bought about 5 Joan Rivers clothing items in the past 2 months and the quality is excellent.  Three of the items were pants, in Petite, and the fit was spot on and the fabric and workmanship top notch.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SweetSpice   Can you tell us the item number?  There are a couple plaid coats.  Thanks.

Sorry, the Joan Rivers coat.

Frequent Contributor

Hi There!,  I am happy to share the Item Number A-620302.  I ordered the "Blue Plaid" Coat...........It, also, comes in other plaids and plain colors!  Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Quality was always very important to Joan and I have found that still to be true, even though she is no longer with us.  I just bought a shirt from her line that is quite nice. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the green plaid.  Thanks.