Contributor

When I used the UPS label and took to my post office they would not accept the package!  They told me to take it to a UPS location.  So now if I get a UPS label which on mine say $8.95 to use,  I go to QVC.com and print out the return label for the post office!  It's only 6.95 and more convenient for me.  Sometimes I don't even get a receipt kind of like Amazon never a receipt but at least Amazon is free return!

Esteemed Contributor

I just posted this in another thread, but UPS has recently taken on a role in the returns process for a few retailers, including QVC. You'll notice that if you initiate a return online, you're almost always given the option to select USPS or UPS for your label so you can go to the courier/location nearest to you. When I recently returned an item via UPS, I chatted with the manager, and he mentioned that UPS now does regular pickups at USPS hubs to collect and ship returns, so it appears that QVC may be decreasing or eliminating its relationship with Newgistics as a returns agent.

Basically, it seems that USPS sites are still simply functioning as drop-off hubs for returns, so if you want your return/exchange to be processed more quickly, it is best to select UPS for your label and courier whenever possible since they actually ship the packages through their system (with full, transparent tracking as well). And in my experience, returns get to their destinations about twice as quickly when I choose UPS. Good luck to all!

Frequent Contributor

i did this once and the post office left it for UPS (apparently they have a box in back) but they don;t pick up often but it did finally get processed.   I always go to the counter with my packages to get a reciept, so I have no idea why they didnt catch my mistake when they were scanning them in,.

Super Contributor
I went by the post office today. She said everything gets taken to a sorting facility and they leave it at the airport and UPS will get it there. It won’t be able to be tracked until UPS gets it. She said it takes a long time and I said since it’s been two weeks, should it be pretty soon and she thought maybe.

I usually just take my returns and lay them on the counter at the post office. They usually have a pile where you can drop off. Otherwise, the line is really long. The mail service is notoriously bad in my area. In fact, there is an ongoing US congressional investigation about it!
Respected Contributor

I had a different e perience. About a month ago I had to return jeans from NYDJ. My packing slip had a return label so I used it. When I got to the postal clerk he said it was a legitimate label but it had no barcode so he could not give me a receipt. I did not think to take a picture. I am in NJ and the package from NYDJ originated in California. He assured me it would get there.  I shouldn't have left it but I did. I was refunded by qvc easyreturns and am praying they don't tell me they never received it because I have no proof or tracking. Lesson learned; I should have printed the label online.

Trusted Contributor
@Catch71 Go to your Order Status and track your return. It should show the status if you used the label included with your item. 🤗🤗🤗
Respected Contributor

@RescueLover 

I tried that but the tracking showed I hadn't used the return label.  I should have printed the label online but used the one attached to the pack slip and it had no tracking.  It is my fault; should have taken the package home and printed the label. Post office said the label would work, just didn't have tracking.  Lesson learned.  I was already refunded, but i hope the package got back there and they do not charge me for not returning.  So far, have not heard from them.  I did put a slip inside the package with all the info, my name, etc. So I hope even if the package was not able to be scanned in at the warehouse, the slip inside would be sufficient to see who returned it. 

Trusted Contributor
@Catch71 Oh ok I understand now. I’m sure they will process your return and let you know. If you’re signed up for text messages you will know asap. Love the texting system the Q has set up! 🤗🤗🤗
Honored Contributor

Re: UPS Return label

[ Edited ]

This is a recent return label I received.  I took to UPS and they processed it then gave me receipt.  Yes, it's very confusing -- my PO won't take these returns.

IMG_5393.jpeg

Trusted Contributor
That’s strange my post office takes them all the time.