Regular Contributor

Yesterday UPS delivered a package (plain white bag) containing a Denim & Co. Sweater coat. The label has a return address "UPS Overgoods" with a street address in New Stanton, PA. and a tracking no. Upon checking this no. it shows the package has been delivered.   My order history shows a different tracking no. and also indicates the package is still in transit.

So where did this package come from?  Everything inside was intact including the 3_part invoice/label.

I happened to be looking out the window when the truck arrived. The driver threw the bag about 15 feet into my small porch. Thank goodness it was clothing.

Honored Contributor

@Katrinka23    I don't know about the return address but my QVC clothing is arriving in plain white plastic bags.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

That UPS driver needs to be FIRED.  I am sorry no excuses for that stuff.  Do you have a ring doorbell with a video of it?  If so send it to UPS.  I know those delivery people are working hard but there is no excuse for this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katrinka23 

Is the sweater cost what you ordered?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Not sure what is wrong with a plain white bag, but I get things like that too. As long as what you ordered is there and nothing is wrong with the merchandise, everything should be fine with receiving it in a plain white bag.

Sometimes I get things in a plain brown box, no QVC written on it.

I really don't care how my items come, as long as they do come and are what I ordered and in good condition. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Not sure what is wrong with a plain white bag, but I get things like that too. As long as what you ordered is there and nothing is wrong with the merchandise, everything should be fine with receiving it in a plain white bag.

Sometimes I get things in a plain brown box, no QVC written on it.

I really don't care how my items come, as long as they do come and are what I ordered and in good condition. Heart

@World Traveler 

Yeah, I'm not understanding the problem.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

Re: UPS Delivery

[ Edited ]

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

That UPS driver needs to be FIRED.  I am sorry no excuses for that stuff.  Do you have a ring doorbell with a video of it?  If so send it to UPS.  I know those delivery people are working hard but there is no excuse for this.

@Miss Pepsi 

Why does the driver need to be fired?

It was soft goods packaged in a plastic bag.  Won't break.

~Life is short.  Eat well.  You may die.~

Respected Contributor

My TSV Bali bras came a couple days ago in a plain white bag.  I didn’t think anything of it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

-------  

You Seriously want  someone fired, that tossed, what was clearly, a non breakable item, unto the porch! 

Just WOW!

Super Contributor

Re: UPS Delivery

[ Edited ]

I see her point. A strange return address and 2 different tracking numbers. Did the merchandise seem like someone's return?