Contributor

I LOVE Josie’s body butter too......it’s actually all I’ve used for years .......the whole hour presentations are just old and boring! 😜

Contributor

Makes sence........but I don’t shop Target, Haven’t for a few years.....personal choice 🤔 the difference is I shop a store on my terms and I don’t have to look at the same things over and over! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch as often as I use to, but the never ending presentations of the same products over and over have basically stopped me from watching QVC.  Showing the SAME TSV's over and over - before, during and after - that special day is just overkill.  I realize the items need to sell, but what happened to the 'momentousness' of the TSV??

Trusted Contributor

How about Vitamix and Dyson, too!  

Valued Contributor

still better than Lori G's wiggle board

Trusted Contributor
I love the Wiggle Board!!!!😀
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

If you walked into Target, for example, and you looked around seeing only one brand of cosmetics, one line of mousturizer/oils, no choices of electronics and only a few repetitive brands of clothing rack after rack, would you continue to shop there?

This is when you change stores and channels lol

Respected Contributor

@kucrush wrote:

Who knew that the only things QVC sells anymore are Bose, Barefoot Dreams, Halo, Josie Maran, IT and Philosophy??? Don’t get me wrong I buy from some of these vendors but a little variety QVC.......🤪🤪🤪

........it’s the same products over and over and over again! 😝 is it just me? 

It must be just you.

Respected Contributor

I truly feel sorry for people who have to watch tv to find items they want to purchase.  Every major store from specialty to lumber and department retailers have online ordering. I used to watch QVC nearly every day, not any more.  Going online replaced tv shopping channels and, for me, going to malls.  

New Contributor

So glad others have noticed, too.  I feel that QVC has gone awry and are taking HSN with them.  I always watched both networks and purchased from both before HSN was bought by QVC.  I think the quality and selection and price of products has changed for the worse.  I remember a few Christmases ago I bought a lot more different items.  This year, as many have said, the same products are shown over and over and over on their four Q channels!  Why do you need multiple channels for that?  Also,  they are even repeating the same show from earlier in the day on QVC main channel late at night.   They never used to do that. 

These are just my opinions.  Wish I knew who to write a letter to at QVC.  I would like to make other constructive comments.  I don't wish them any bad luck as I prefer shopping online and depend on it somewhat as I live in a rural area 80 miles from a large citty.