Esteemed Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

You haven't posted for eight months? 

That is also puzzling.  I can see about 18 pages of postings since January for her.  There is a gap of a few months last year.  I wonder if everyone’s defaults are different.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @LilacTree!   I think you'll find the signature line problem relates to your Community account preferences for text size.   

(One quick way to check:   if the siggies look fine when you're logged out, but they're only partially displayed after you sign in, that means the posting account's customized settings are making a difference.)

I tried changing my text size, and if I go up to "X-Large" I see that some siggies are not displayed completely.   

If I choose "Large," or "Medium" (which is the default size we see when not signed in), or "Small," I see the entire signature line.   

This is true with my Mac, my iPads and with my iPhone.

The setting is located under "Preferences," then under "Display," and the section is "Text size."   

Be sure to click/tap "SAVE" after making changes.   You can go back and forth and try various sizes to see the difference.   

2DA58B9F-2A0D-4D15-88DD-B6B88B0616D9.jpeg

Regarding the avatars, as others mentioned we see the default standard image unless we add a customized one.   

I hope this helps resolve the problems.   Always so good to see you here!❤️

Thank you very much. Very helpful!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @LilacTree 

Not everyone has a sig line.

The fact you can see most of the sig, but the bottom line is cut off, made me think of your post the other day re larger font size plus zooming to enlarge the entire display.

I think you have your display zoomed so large it's cutting off the bottom of the sig.

In my settings, I've opted to see NO signature lines.  Not a glitch.

I'm fine with posters that use the default blank avatar. But default or photo, it throws me for a while when someone puts on a different 'face'. Lol!

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

As usual, you were right!! I am not surprised.  I had my text set at “extra large.” When I changed it to “large” I can now see my whole sig line and those of others.

Thank you, thank you my friend!! 💕 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Welcome back! Nice to “see” you again.

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@LilacTree,

http://www.gifs.cc/welcome/welcome-back-butterflies.gifhttp://www.zingerbug.com/holidays/glitter_graphics/april_fools_day_trust_no_one_lolcat.jpg

@meallen616 

Love this  ....😃😃😃😃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld and @LilacTree, you're welcome!   I'm glad the info was helpful.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree , your signature is slightly cut off, I also noticed this on one or two other posters signatures....I am on a Mac Book Air, if that matters.