Regular Contributor

Re: Tracking not available for returned items...?

@barb40I recently had a similar problem.  I was getting very concerned because I always track my return packages and there was no information.  After a week or so I posted on "customer care" here on the forum and they couldn't have been nicer.  I was told to wait another 4 or 5 days and if it didn't show as returned the CS rep said she would check into it.  Two days later my items showed "returned" but I never knew if they were actually received or if CS just credited my account.  I was panicked too!  When I take it to the post office I always ask for receipt even though the clerks aren't happy about it most of the time.  Lately I've been putting them in the mail at work and hadn't had a problem until a couple weeks ago.  Hang in there - they will show up eventually.  Or post on Customer Care - they asked me for item and order number. 

On another note, I had an item showing "processing" for almost 10 days - showed up in my mailbox Tuesday and it still lists as "processing".  Things don't seem to be getting updated.

Valued Contributor

I always bring my returns to the Post Office..I usually use the QVC Return label and they scan it and give me a reciept..Usually I get a notification that QVC knows that I am sending back a package...they know by the scan that I brought it to the Post Office.. I do check it to see if it actually arrived..BUT I am already on record with QVC..so, if anything happens to the Package..they have to deal with the POST OFFICE..It's important to get that scan and the Receipt..I know sometimes it's not possible to actually go to the Post Office..but..I try to do it!

Occasional Contributor

I am having exact same problem. Unable to track returns as it continually states "Status Unavailable."  Returned item on 7/19/17 with QVC mailing label. Using USPS track g number

Occasional Contributor

So sorry. I hit send before finishing me reply. When I track using USPS tracking number, it shows my pkg. was picked up by carrier on 7/20 & has shown "In transit" to this date. QVC Customer Service asked me to wait until 7/31 & contact them again. This is so poor. Probably will take 3 weeks for a refund to actually be received.  In meantime, I have 3 more items returned that also show "Status Unavailable" for days now.  No QVC tracking access available!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm having the same problem -- no updating.  Mine was scanned but it shows "status unavailable" also.  This is the first time I've had this problem.

I used to send returns USPS first class, but all they do is go to a huge bin at the Q's local post office and sit there until they come and pick them up (the postmaster out there told me that).  Sometimes they sit out there a week.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I'm having the same problem -- no updating.  Mine was scanned but it shows "status unavailable" also.  This is the first time I've had this problem.

I used to send returns USPS first class, but all they do is go to a huge bin at the Q's local post office and sit there until they come and pick them up (the postmaster out there told me that).  Sometimes they sit out there a week.

@Sammycat1, when I send packages back first class they get there much faster than using QVC's return label.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1, when I send packages back first class they get there much faster than using QVC's return label.

@DJs mom, you're lucky,  that stopped working for me more than a year ago!  That's when I called the the postmaster near the Jewelry return address and got the true story.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

---------------------

That is exactly what my postman told me.  Once he takes them to the post office, I have no way to track the return.  It is not until I get word from QVC that it has been received.  And it is taking so long to get credit for a return.

I have had several retuns in the last month that I called about since I did not get a return email.  Have talked to several CS and they all tell me that they do not know why it is taking so long to get word of return.

Buying from a Website is a "cr*p" shoot at best. Can be a great hit or a huge miss. I can't feel, try on, smell or taste the product.  So there are times - seems more often than not - that the product is just not an item I want to keep.  Return issues will keep me from buying as often at the Q.