Contributor

Does anybody sense a little tension on the set for the Judith Ripka program between Carolyn and Judith?

Honored Contributor

@buddysgirl wrote:

Does anybody sense a little tension on the set for the Judith Ripka program between Carolyn and Judith?

Not sure if I'd say "tension", but it's obvious Judith knows Carolyn is way out of her element!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

My observation is that Carolyn seems to think she knows everything about everything and it probably is getting on Judith's nerves.

Occasional Contributor

I don't sense tension, I think they share a common love of animals🐢🐙 and  I do think they complement each other very well, I'm not on Facebook n not very good at all on computer, but if anybody else is , maybe you could message Carolyn that octupuses have 3 💜's :-)  I thought that was so meant to be since Judith loves hearts. 

Honored Contributor

Carolyn tries to dominate, and that doesn't work with everyone.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

From the moment I saw Judith I noticed her face just seemed to be what my grandma called drawn.  It's not bad it just means maybe she isn't feeling well today.  They are both lovely sweet people; but some people show things even when trying not to show it. 

Like I said, it looked to me like Judith just wasn't feeling well today.  Maybe it's in my brain because I'll laying here with a sinus infection from ....well its bad.  Ha!

i think she's a professional and keeps her commitments even when maybe not feeling well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Judith

[ Edited ]

didn't notice nor feel any tension between them. maybe for the simple reason that they're not usually paired, our tendency is to  feel there might not be "harmony" between the two. 

Super Contributor

Carolyn tends to talk a lot. My feeling is-- let the expert/vendor take the lead on their merchandise.  They know it best.

Super Contributor

What I noticed along with the constant UHs from Carolyn is that she kept messing up the close ups.  BTW, her voice drives me nuts!

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

From the moment I saw Judith I noticed her face just seemed to be what my grandma called drawn.  It's not bad it just means maybe she isn't feeling well today.  They are both lovely sweet people; but some people show things even when trying not to show it. 

Like I said, it looked to me like Judith just wasn't feeling well today.  Maybe it's in my brain because I'll laying here with a sinus infection from ....well its bad.  Ha!

i think she's a professional and keeps her commitments even when maybe not feeling well.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon. Having sinus infections are terrible any time of the year but most especially in Summer.