Honored Contributor

i have been using rebate sites since 2006 and have received a healthy sum of cash back from all of them. i have NEVER had an issue with my paypal account.

with topcashback you dont have to link your bank account or even your paypal account. you can get your cash back via a visa gift card, amazon gift card, or a choice of other gift cards.

its a win win for me and money back in the bank.

@Shelbelle  thanks for mentioning it. i placed a qvc order today. 10% back is a very nice bonus.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

@Shelbelle  I get what you are saying but there's a difference between you doing online banking and this site.
Your online banking site is regulated, using all of the latest technology to insure your security.
Your passwords etc....all of that is safeguarded. You have a one to one relationship with your bank.

Top Cashback is a vendor. We have NO idea about their security and we do not have a one on one relationship with them. 

I worked with online payments for decades. NO WAY would I ever give my bank account info to this type of  vendor. Nope. There are so many expensive regulations that banks have to follow. We have NO idea what regulations these kind of  vendors follow.

You only have to give your bank acct. number if you want cash back which is what I was asked about. You can get your money in a gift card, and they even top off the gift cards by adding a few extra bit of money to it.  Like Sunshine said, it is a total win win situation for the consumer!!!

Honored Contributor

Just to clarify, there are other rebate sites who gladly send you a check in the mail, only Top Cashback chooses not to do this. 

Super Contributor

Just Google their claims with the Better Business Bureau before you use their "services".