Honored Contributor

10% back from the Q for next 5 days, electronics 1%

Honored Contributor

Fact or fiction?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Fact or fiction?

Definitely a fact!!!

Respected Contributor

Does top cash back pay in cash? Thanks for response.

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Does top cash back pay in cash? Thanks for response.

Yes, they will deposit money to your bank acct or PayPal acct. 

Honored Contributor

No way I'm giving my bank account to a rebate site or any other site online, any site can be hacked, as we all know (even the gov't).

No online banking for us, we pay with CC if paying online, then pay the CC bill when it arrives.

I know many will say that it's perfectly safe, but DH worked for the Fed. Gov't for 35 years on computers at military bases and some areas that required top secret clearance (which I know nothing about, other than one was Area 51).

So he's the computer god in this house and what he says re: computer and the internet, goes, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle thank you

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom totally agree.

Honored Contributor

I would be totally lost without online banking, been using it to transfer funds, pay bills and make deposits now with phone. Never had a problem in 18 years, works for me!!

And no issues with PayPal for last 16 years either. 

Super Contributor

Re: Top Cashback

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  I get what you are saying but there's a difference between you doing online banking and this site.
Your online banking site is regulated, using all of the latest technology to insure your security.
Your passwords etc....all of that is safeguarded. You have a one to one relationship with your bank.

Top Cashback is a vendor. We have NO idea about their security and we do not have a one on one relationship with them. 

I worked with online payments for decades. NO WAY would I ever give my bank account info to this type of  vendor. Nope. There are so many expensive regulations that banks have to follow. We have NO idea what regulations these kind of  vendors follow.