Esteemed Contributor

I wish Tommy would run out of copper.  I have seen enough.  

Esteemed Contributor

😂🤣😂🤣

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I wish Tommy would run out of copper.  I have seen enough.  

no worries, they will come up with fauxcopper

Respected Contributor

I thought that vendor in the A.M. literally  looked like she crawled out of bed sitting sprawled off in that Recliner Chair talking. I was turned off. That is supposed to make us purchase? As usual oversaturated.

I looked up the gloves  as have achy hands and  alot reviews were centered alot on shoddy workmanship, holes, loose threads, off sizing, etc.

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf 

Do you mean the vendor or the QVC HOST?  I saw a host in casual clothing, hair pulled back in a pony tail, all akimbo on a couch, extolling her over-the-calf Tommy Copper.  Somewhat overdone.  Again, I guess QVC figures we are all living the crazy-good-casual lifestyle and this is how we all look at home, so, boy, the host had better get that look right so the customers will relate to her and buy, buy, buy. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillian  This was the vendor about 6 order 7 A.M. EST sitting in a brown recliner chair with the foot rest up. Big black glasses and brown hair with the sides hanging in her face. Looked like she had loungewear and in her own home. I did not see the host that you described as did not watch any more as disgusted. I guess they both had the same idea? Not even selling pjs.?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tommy Copper

[ Edited ]

I bought 8 pairs on Amazon for $16.00

Respected Contributor

Re: Tommy Copper

[ Edited ]

Have all you who post negative remarks even tried Tommy Copper products?  I bought the ankle socks when first presented on the Q and they made my feet feel very good. I have broken my foot 3 times and they are healed but ache at times.  These socks are not too tight but make my feet fell like a big hug and supported. I then purchased 4 more pair and I think they are great.  Then, I purchased their face masks and they are all I will wear.  Very comfortable, washable, comfortable elastc that goes around the ears, fold up small in the purse.  Just had to defend their products.

Super Contributor

I have a short sleeve shirt, a couple tanks, and socks which I like.  I also have several masks.  I love the fit and comfort of the masks.  Tommie Copper masks are the only brand I wear.  I have ordered directly from Tommie Copper and have not had any issues with the company or the products.

Super Contributor

I meant to add that I saw the presentation over the weekend.  I ordered the compression socks...not because I was persuaded by the host but because I felt confident in the product.