Honored Contributor

It's  one huge Philosophy infomercial.  I'm already sick, sick, sick of it!!!  Don't like their products and don't want to hear about them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Today on QVC

[ Edited ]

You know that TSV presentations are endless!  Change the channel?  Turn the TV off? Read a book?  I never watched those presentations along with many others and don't miss watching QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like all the food/cooking shows.  Don't need to post my feelings anywhere as I know there are lots of people out there who enjoy those shows.  So, oh gee, all I have to do is not watch and change the channel.  What a concept.

Frequent Contributor

Easy.  Turn off the TV or change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50.  I opted to turn it off hours ago but everytime I check back, there it is.  They're really going overboard, even more than the usual TSV. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I at times check the program guide to see what shows will be on.  I have watched the Q since the nineties and for awhile now I only watch shows I am interested in which have become very few.  The special values are on too often and If I watch one show a day, I do not watch another, no need to   I stopped buying Philosophy products years ago and do not miss them.   

Esteemed Contributor

I Love philosophy, but am stocked up so don't need any .  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I agree.  I bought several things from HSN today.  Very good prices today with free shipping, a coupon code that I was able to apply to one of the items, and 12% back through Mr Rebates.  

Esteemed Contributor

There are many products offered on the Q that I am not interested in but others are so I don't complain.  It's the same with hosts and vendors. What comes into my home via television is completely within my control.

I don't consider shopping channels as entertainment, but many do, and that's their choice.  Who are we to criticize anyone's choices?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once I know what the TSV is from which vendor then for me it's easy to decide how much and how little viewing there will be for the day.