Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

I thought you weren't allowed to start a new thread about a deleted thread.  I guess I don't know all the rules.  

@Citrine1  Well you are right but technically this isn't about the thread,  it's about Melvin's moderation, which I'm not challenging (au contraire, I'm complimenting it). I don't expect the thread to last though.

@Pearlee @Citrine1  Pearley is right. The content of the thread has not been discussed.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  @Pearlee   Yes, I realize that.  Seems the posters are a savvy bunch as well.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  @Pearlee   Yes, I realize that.  Seems the posters are a savvy bunch as well.  Woman Wink

@Citrine1   Not the ones who posted on the thread and, per Melvin's comment, knew better. That's why Melvin's comment was so cool. 😎  

He's seen this thread because he hearted my post, and it's still here (for now).  Melvin is 😎.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Seems like nothing can be posted on these forums anymore without other posters telling them they shouldn't be doing it. Maybe some people should learn to MYOB.

Valued Contributor

So wait, this is a thread, about a thread by a mysterious moderator that nobody knows, but was deleted that nobody saw, but made a comment on a thread? Snort..😜🤓🙄...what on earth is this are we discussing? Too exhausting for me to decipher..

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

So wait, this is a thread, about a thread by a mysterious moderator that nobody knows, but was deleted that nobody saw, but made a comment on a thread? Snort..😜🤓🙄...what on earth is this are we discussing? Too exhausting for me to decipher..

@HonestLife  He is one of our regular moderators. Where have you been? 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   Yeah, Melvin is great.  Did you see the thread a long time ago when some other  mod mentioned what a great cook Melvin is?  It was hilarious.  Melvin is fun and used to join in here once in a while with a comment or two --- great sense of humor.  

I remember a mod Eva used to make comments with us occasionally in the pet forum. She was a big animal lover. 

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife You are so off base. A lot of us saw it, I did, and Melvin is a well known Mod here.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  You got that right!