Honored Contributor

Re: Three years ago today was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have been trying to pull myself together all day but I just can't.   The tears just will not stop flowing on this momentous date.  One of the worst dates in my life.  The day LR left QVC.

I have joined a support group for those of us who miss LR so dearly that QVC is barely watchable anymore.  I think my $150.00 per session, 3 days a week is being wasted because I just cannot pick up the pieces. 

Why?  Why? Why did she leave?

I'm signing off now and going to bed to try and put this day behind me.           

@Lipstickdiva- I find that having a stiff drink (or two or three) is better than expensive therapy.  It dulls the pain.  And tomorrow you'll wake up and this will all have been a bad dream.  Until next year.  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Hmmmm, i think it is suspect that on exactly on this day three years ago at 4:19 pm you posted for the first time on QVC’s forums and it was about Lisa leaving.

You arrived just hours before she left.   Either that is an amazing, amazing miracle or you have been messing with the posters on the forums ever since.

Most if us are on to you.  It’s time to give it a rest.

@Carmie Interesting timing for a new poster!  Woman Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I say, let’s have a party to celebrate her absence. I’m sure she celebrates her leaving, as she’s made very clear that wild horses couldn’t drag her back to QVC.

I am with you @Moonchilde

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I say, let’s have a party to celebrate her absence. I’m sure she celebrates her leaving, as she’s made very clear that wild horses couldn’t drag her back to QVC.

I am with you @Moonchilde.  She said she wouldn't come back but maybe she is not wanted back.  None of us know the real reason that she left.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

All I will say is, no wonder Lisa was terrified of stalkers.  The OP would send me under the bed in sheer terror. 

I have a very hard time with the Stalker stories.  Being stalked twice in my life changes you.  You are careful how you dress etc.  You are always on guard and you never give out too much information about yourself.  She does none of that.  She may have been stalked but I don't think it was as big of a deal as she made it be.   

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I am with you @Moonchilde.  She said she wouldn't come back but maybe she is not wanted back.  None of us know the real reason that she left.  

I suspect she was projecting UberDiva right at a time when QVC brass had decided they were tired of “doing diva” and weren’t going to support “the on-air lifestyle” any more. She stamped her foot and they called her bluff. Oops. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

I don't read alot of the threads, and have never read any done by this OP but have seen them. Wow, just wow! I would never consider a TV shopping channel my friend, or someone I would "idolize". They are salespeople, they don't know us, we don't know them. I did not watch her last show, heck I guess I'm 3 yrs late!  I did see another OP say that many of this person't posts are closed down, I can see why. Maybe it's time to close this one down. It just doesn' serve a purpose. Time to move on. For both him/her and me! Going to watch Beekman Bos on Evine. Nite Nite!

Esteemed Contributor

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

I just heard an announcement that they are making December 12th a National Holiday in honor of LR... No work, no school, no nothing ... just a day off with pay to relax & watch LR sell stuff from her living room couch! … this is truly a day in the history of our country by recognizing this amazing, amazing, amazing woman, who loves herself to pieces, get this recognition!!!

🤪😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

Yes, Lisa was wonderful.  We have yet to see her equal.  She's gone on and so we must.  Let it rest.  

You said it best...we have yet to see her equal.

Intelligent articulate brought glamor into our homes.

One of several hosts irreplaceable. No I'am not tribe member. Simply customer who enjoyed her undeniable charming personality. Best regards Lisa.⚘

Respected Contributor

LET IT GO!!