Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I have had no problem with HSN ordering and receiving mdse, or even returns which I rarely do.  But, I did return something for exchange recently and they refunded me instead of exchange.  I called them and got it all straightened out with no problem. 

What does concern me is all the posts I see here about QVC Customer Service not answering phone calls.  Yes, there may be an avenue using E-mail or these forums, but not everybody knows that or even wants to.  Sometimes you just need to talk to a real person.  

I agree with @Icegoddess .  I've always had great service with HSN.  There's always two sides to every story.  

I've fortunately not had any issues with QVC, but I do sympathize with everyone having issues with Customer Service.  While the Social Team is great at solving problems, there are many that would actually like to speak to a person on the phone.  I love QVC, but not understanding their lack of attention to Customer Service these days.  

@San Antonio Gal 

These are excellent positions for working at home that  so many companies do nowadays.....why cant QVC so customers can talk to live person? 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor
I doubt it’s a scam. HSN and QVC have their issues but I doubt it’s a scam. Sounds like the HSN poster is disgruntled abd maybe rightfully so but they should be able to resolve it. I haven’t had any issues with HSN but plenty with the Q. I recently ordered a lot of Beekman from HSN and all of the items were shipped on one large box and delivered by UPS unlike the Q who has a tendency to ship separate items in separate boxes.
Valued Contributor

Ordered the Rhonda Sheer bras a few weeks ago from HSN (it was a TS).  When received it was the wrong size.  Returned it using the prepaid shipping label provided.  It took a good two weeks for the package to be received; it was earlier this week, now I'm waiting on the refund.  I couldn't exchange because my size was sold out.  

Helen852