Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Was Such a Ridiculous Experience with a CS rep Today

I received a package one day in the mail and couldn't recognize the name or address.  When I opened it it was from a QVC customer who had received my package by mistake and was kind enough to send it to me on her own using her own postage.   I immediately sent her a note of thanks and refunded the postage she used to send it t0 me

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

These days, you get a better response posting situations like this in the Customer Care Topic and addressing it to the Social Team rather than calling CS ........ 

Also, something that might help if you use the QVC return label, include a note explaining the situation, and then go to USPS website, click, SCHEDULE A PICKUP check the box for RETURN LABEL and have USPS pick it up at your front door theres no charge and QVC should pick up the tab after reading the note included in your return.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat   What a wonderful way to make sure that you got your order.   Kudos to the customer who sent it on.  I hope good karma comes her way.  

How sad it is for the customer to do the Q's job.  Yes, she could have sent it back to the Q, but you probably would not have received your order due to a no more available notice or some such, not to mention the time spent in waiting.  How kind of you to reimburse the other customer.   It just goes to how caring customers for the most part are.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

In today's world, customer service should be as important as sales.   

Exactly.  You can't begin to get help from someone who isn't listening to what you're saying.  "Customer Service" should mean something to both parties.

Contributor

Yes it is very sad! We are paying for all of those that will not. My husband said where he works they are having a very hard time hiring anyone that is qualified for the job. Of course those that want to work have good jobs & they are not moving in these uncertain times.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 I had an experience with an order sent to me with another name on the packing slip It was a different pair of shoes entirely. I had a concern that that the other party wondered where her order was. I shipping information. I was curtly  told to "Send it back and let the warehouse figure it out!" The more I offered and tried to let CS know the details and I was out my shoes she hung up on me. That is what I got for trying to be helpful.

Three months later I finially received my order after two more CS contacts. Both  customers lost and it could have been resolved so much easier. I no longer call but Chat. I only need CS a couple of times a year.

Last December I had a defective BOSE unit. Instead of offering to resend another I missed out on the sale price. I was so disgusted that it was not useable I did forgot to ask.  I ended up ordering one on sale from BOSE. I got the send it back scenario and could barely hear her with an echo as she was working at home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gorgf I used to have great luck with CS but over the past several months, with the increase in shipping times, errors made, and refunds to my original method of payment issues because my bank wouldn't accept the transaction (which is a lie because I called the bank and they had no attempts on my account to accept the money) and I end up with QVC credits that I have to use only for another purchase ha, ha, ha) it's gone down down downhill.

Honored Contributor

We have had a few bad experiences w/cs and not only on the Q. Yesterday we called Amazon about an order and the rep was absolutely wonderful.

BTW: the q is really messing up things in my account.