Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@Puppy Lips Do you live in California? I do and will often get the same message "cannot deliver to address" due to extreme restrictions set upon us by California laws. If I really want something I will have it delivered to family in AZ. 

@cjm61 No, I don't live in CA.  There is no reason, in my state, that QVC should not be able to deliver anything.  I get stuff all the time and think this is just a hiccup in their system.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Gee, not sure what your issues are....I rarely have problems.

Use Firefox on a desktop, my kindle and my android phone.

There are set ups I don't think are user friendly at all, but everything generally works fine.

@RespectLife  you and I seem to be the only ones who use Firefox (maybe not) but I have no problem whatsoever. Sometimes I don't Post about not having problems with QVC website because other people are.  Most people blame the website, how about the browser they are using? I could be wrong, but I don't think so----

Trusted Contributor

I have not had any issues with the website or app.  I use my iPad mostly, but also a Dell laptop.  Safari, Chrome, Firefox all work well with no issues.  I don't use Edge at all, so I can't comment on how well it works.  

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't had any problems with either the APP or computer. Maybe you should try changing your browser.

Trusted Contributor
I'm having problems with it today.
Honored Contributor

There are always problems on QVC's website.  It's a frequent topic of discussion here.  

Just today, I received a message about not being able to open my order page.  

Browsers should not be an issue.  Other websites don't have problems with them.