Super Contributor

Re: ~ The results of QVC Community surveys are posted and open for comments ~

Here's everyone's chance to comment on the link provided by dooBdoo.

Thanks dooBdoo for making this more public, the way it should have been made by QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/7/2014 KJPA said:

I don't think they ever planned for hosts to respond. Maybe this gives a new job to QVC authorized posters? Smiley Wink I just want them to answer questions that are asked in the fora. Give it a chance; we might like it.

BTW, I don't want them to censor negative remarks but I do want them to delete posts that are personal attacks on other posters and even hosts/vendors. Maybe everyone will learn to state their opinions nicely. We can say we don't like something without calling other people names.

Things just might turn out well Smiley Wink

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

While I don't want to ever have to sort through biased employee product recommendations throughout the forums, that is, more than we already see disguised as customers, I do see the need for a designated place for employees to be able to reply to any questions or concerns. If I understand correctly, this will begin with their participation in Q Talk forums only. I do think they need to figure out a way to make this change widely known throughout all the forums, so that anyone truly seeking answers will know where to ask.

"QVC employees posting comments in the forums

We are going to take baby steps with this concept and only allow a select group of VERY BRAVE employees to post comments in a designated area of the forums (Q Talk Forums)...{#emotions_dlg.crying}"

Honored Contributor

There is a lot of traffic on the forum, but not that many people care to post, it's like being a voyeur,but not in a sexual way.

Honored Contributor

No surprise, I think Q missed the point of much of the feedback.

Super Contributor

Who says that some of the QVC employees are not already posting?

Honored Contributor

It makes absolutely no sense to allow QVC employees to post on this forum.

I said that in my comments to QVC. If they have 'issues' with their employer, they will post derogatory remarks. If they are happy with their employer, they will feel the 'need' to defend QVC.

That is stupid. I think we'll be able to figure out pretty quickly those people. I don't post on this part of the forum much anyway.

It was ignorant for anyone (I guess I mean me) to even bother responding to QVC's queries regarding this subject.

As a large conglomerate, QVC is going to do what they choose to do anyway. Anyone who even thought for a minute they would consider the will of the little people is crazy.