Regular Contributor

I like Shawn in small doses.  I did see the eratic behavior last night as she seems to be doing the walk away thing quite often.  I loved when she backtracked about not liking wool but loved the cashmere wrap because it was so soft. She's a good sales person to a certain extent and then she goes off the rails.  

Monday nights are kind of getting weird or I'm just getting sick of watching.  The whole logo thing has definately run it's course.  Most of the line is way over priced and not attractive or classy looking. Amy lost her mic several times last night and her hair was standing straight out in the back at one point from all the quick changes - why?? The model had the exact same outfit on that she did - do we need to see it side by side?  I think not.  Her changing and losing the mic is getting old too. I think we get it.

Trusted Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I used to like Shawn but now, not so much.  Her schtick is no longer working for me. Cat Sad

She was my favorite host, at one time - She wore those killer shoes and she was funny and quirky.

Now, she's just coming across as cray-cray. Smiley Frustrated

Super Contributor

@Shelbella262 wrote:

I think Amy does the same thing with Logo.  How many unboxing videos show her receiving logo items.... I'll wait.  Do you ever see her in logo other than the 2 hours presented?  I don't think so but she kept saying last night - "oh I think I need this in all colors" etc.  Sales tatic for sure they all use it and think we are buying into it.

I don't know how many, but I have definitely seen Amy unbox Logo items.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Esteemed Contributor

It defies logic as a sales tactic. The hosts know in advance what products they will be showing. Do they really think we believe as they are presenting, they suddenly see how great it is.

As for Amy and the unboxing. I don’t watch, but another lame sales tactic.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably to change clothes like Amy, Kerstin, Coutney & Rachael.