Valued Contributor

No matter how unprofessional, talkative, or offensive a vendor is (and we all have our differing opinions on what these words mean), the Q is in business to make money. That's their priority, regardless of behavior or customer opinions. 

Honored Contributor

I think the words she spoke were very clear with no translation necessary.  I hope people will take this into consideration when shopping.  We can vote with our credit cards as to whether someone is is an acceptable vendor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

I vote w/checks. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

If you feel that strongly about a vendor than send an email to QVC or don't buy the product or change the channel

Respected Contributor
Not purchasing is the only thing ANY retailer understands. Just remember everyone doesn't agree with what is considered negative to others.
Honored Contributor

I tried doing the proper thing and sending an email.  I entered my name and email address, then started writing.  As soon as I wrote the name Lisa, the system kicked my out twice.  So much for following the rules.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I just emailed them using the email feature on the Q site and it went through. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

If I am unhappy with any retailer, I write out an old fashioned letter, on paper, and mail it.

I think that has a bigger impact than sending an e-mail, because who really writes letters anymore?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think the words she spoke were very clear with no translation necessary.  I hope people will take this into consideration when shopping.  We can vote with our credit cards as to whether someone is is an acceptable vendor.

What did she say this time?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I tried doing the proper thing and sending an email.  I entered my name and email address, then started writing.  As soon as I wrote the name Lisa, the system kicked my out twice.  So much for following the rules.

If you were writing an E mail and got kicked off, it is your own system that did it. Not QVC. 

QVC doesn't monitor your own personal E mail account.

~Enough is enough~