Honored Contributor

I ordered a Linea necklace Tuesday night.  QVC shipped it straight UPS and its out for delivery today.  Way to go even if its just for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not just you. Smiley Happy  I have two items out for delivery today that I ordered this week. Thanks QVC!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler.  To Alaska?  That's  great.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have been impressed too. Had 6 packages delivered from QVC this week.  No delays and longest took 5 days from shipping. 

Respected Contributor

I think there has been a recent push out for "The Preparing Orders" sitting for a week. What happens next after shipment from Q will be interesting?  I am doing well except one  package sitting in the  local PO a week, delayed. I do not mind as long as eventually receive things. Lost or stolen is a whole lot worse.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   I got my candy.  Thank Heavens my Alexa heard the guy because he didn't ring the bell or anything.  Sometimes I don't even look out the front door till afternoon.   My delivery said Saturday so I wasn't expecting it but it is cold here today so it worked out good.  45 right now.  Cold for us!

Super Contributor

Re: That Was Fast!

[ Edited ]

I want to thank the Q and UPS for getting it done quickly. i ordered #C217056 

on December 16th figuring it wouldn't be here in time for Christmas gift giving. i couldn't have been more  wrong. it arrived on Dec 18 and now i can indeed spread a little holiday cheer. I couldn't be more pleased. I can't thank you enough for the fast delivery this close to the big day. you get a bad wrap and i want people to know you really came through for alot of us.