Frequent Contributor

It's so nice of you to have a pop-up every time I sign in reminding me that if I were a new customer I would be receiving all the free shipping deals.  This is such a slap in the face for people who have been customers for years.  At least it keeps me from even thinking about buying anything. 

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison    I havent seen that but it sounds like rubbing salt into a wound.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I see that everytime I go on to QVC before I sign in to my id, they think I am a shiny new customer!  Whoever had this programmed is completely tone deaf to their customers feelings, another hole in the sinking ship!

Respected Contributor

Another Muggate...good grief.

Respected Contributor

Yes, thanks, QVC, for the reminder of how you take your existing customers for granted.

Respected Contributor

I see this whenever I am signing into the forums. I am not on the shopping page.

Respected Contributor

@OutofMadison   Yep, it's irritaing - on the bottom left hand corner of the screen

"Get Free Shipping" - if you click on it it goes to 

Get Free ShippingEnter your email below and get Free Shipping now - 1/31/23 * New customers only

By submitting your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from QVC at the email address provided. We may use information collected about you on our site to suggest other products and offers. You can withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send to you. View Terms, Privacy & Free Shipping Offer Details. Contact QVC at 1200 Wilson Dr, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@OutofMadison    I havent seen that but it sounds like rubbing salt into a wound.

@Kachina624 

I was checking on Auto Deliveries and Advance Orders, thinning the herd so to speak.  Pop-ups over and over while trying to look at my orders.

It did feel like salt in the wound.  I've mostly had a good attitude about the new customer perks, I understand marketing etc.  No company can treat everyone well and one that clearly is strugging and trying to pump up last quarter numbers can try whatever they think works for them.

The pop ups though were more than annoying.  Not only having trouble getting to my orders but reminders over and over of the select chosen people.  Makes me rethink a few things in terms of my shopping habits.

Regular Contributor

The second I enter the website the large pop up arises. Click to close and another one on bottom left arises and if you don't know what is occuring easy to think the offer applies to you. Wade thru the pop ups and seems the message is totally amplified everywhere it can be shown 

Respected Contributor

@OutofMadison wrote:

It's so nice of you to have a pop-up every time I sign in reminding me that if I were a new customer I would be receiving all the free shipping deals.  This is such a slap in the face for people who have been customers for years.  At least it keeps me from even thinking about buying anything. 

@OutofMadison wrote:

@OutofMadison wrote:

@OutofMadison wrote:

@OutofMadison wrote:

Good grief let it go. A bit obsessed I would say.....