Regular Contributor

Thank you members that posted Top Cash info. I finally joined after reading posts and almost feels to good to be true after only having awareness and experience with Mr. Rebates. 

Honored Contributor

@Grace729 wrote:

Thank you members that posted Top Cash info. I finally joined after reading posts and almost feels to good to be true after only having awareness and experience with Mr. Rebates. 

@Grace729 , I googled this but they don't explain how you get your payout, do you know ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Grace729 wrote:

@Grace729 

Maybe most don't have what I experienced with TopCash but it took over 4 months to get a payout.  Customer service pretty much non existent.

I didn't bother looking at their reviews after that, I ran and joined Mr Rebates & Rakuten, no problems whatsoever getting that fat little check lol when they disburse and it's quite regularly. 

Valued Contributor

Can only speak for Mr. Rebates,as that is the only company I have ever used,never had any problems with them. They notified me as usually end of October that I could ask for the amount which I did  by check or you could add it to bank account or pay pal account,and maybe some other method. Within a few days received my check in the mail.I have been for quite awhile just not taking it ,letting it grow. Thought this year it would be found money with the cost of everything,comes in handy.

Regular Contributor

Well, this is all food for thought and thank everyone as Mr Rebates has always been spot on in sending checks and reminding me to request. I usually just let the rebates grow so don't need the money asap. Yet really haven't any experience with Top Cash. Would be great if Top Cash is the real deal as I thought I saw high ratings along with positive feedback here. I will keep in mind all that is being shared🙏🏻

Trusted Contributor

I also went and joined Top Cash Back.  I've been using Rakuten forever but their percents are so much lower.  

So far I've made about 7 purchases, including 3 Instacart transactions.   I'm only seeing 2 transactions with cash back pending.  The others are all saying $0.00 in orange which I read means they were declined by the vendor.

It says you have to wait a week to file a missing cash claim, which I will do but I'm not sure how this is going to work out.  

Frequent Contributor

I suggest you keep an eye on the rebates you get from Topcashback.  I recieived a large rebate from Topcashback & QVC.  The rebate was shown correctly in my account for weeks and then one day it showed 0. When I asked why, I was told that QVC declined the rebate.  I submitted a claim and QVC denied it a second time.  Topcashback provided me with a list of 4 to 6 things that could be done wrong to prevent getting a cashback. I have never had this happen with Mr Rebates, Rakuten or Retailmenot. Although, they often offer the biggest rebates, I haven't used them since because I'm not sure if f I'll get a rebate.

Regarding how to collect your rebate from Topcashback,  there is a section called "Payout" under your Account..  This is where you tell them how you want to receive your rebate.

Esteemed Contributor

I deal with TopCashback on a regular basis. They have higher incentives and I have only had a couple of snafus. I found out if you go directly to their site and don't have any other sites open, it goes through.  I think another contributor gave that information. I prefer this site.

TopCashback pays when they are paid by their client. You go to the site, choose payout and choose how you want payment. I use PayPal to get my cash back. Don't be afraid to try it. The percentages are quite higher than the other sites. Macy's was 15.75%. QVC is 15% today. and HSN is the same.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Grace729 wrote:

@Grace729 , I googled this but they don't explain how you get your payout, do you know ?

@QVCkitty1 

i usually like to build it up a little, but you can decide when you want a payout. QVC and HSN have been giving some great rebates the past few days!

Providing you have some transactions which have become Payable, you can request a payout at any time.

To do this, please go to the PAYOUT section of your account where you will then see the available payout options and the amount due.

Simply press the Payable button on your chosen method of payout.

you can choose a gift card, ACH to your bank account, or paypal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Grace729 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

i usually like to build it up a little, but you can decide when you want a payout. QVC and HSN have been giving some great rebates the past few days!

Providing you have some transactions which have become Payable, you can request a payout at any time.

To do this, please go to the PAYOUT section of your account where you will then see the available payout options and the amount due.

Simply press the Payable button on your chosen method of payout.

you can choose a gift card, ACH to your bank account, or paypal.

@sunshine45 , Thank you. 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan