Honored Contributor

I really like her as well.  She is calm, gives the information about the product and doesn't talk so fast that you can't understand her.  

Trusted Contributor

Terri Conn could teach a lot of other hosts a thing or two or three about hosting. 

Esteemed Contributor

Terri is actually a host who knows what her job is and does it well. She knows something about her product besides what's on the label with the item #. 

She has secured herself in her position with no need for a partner. She fills the time with important product information instead of story telling, laughing, dancing and whooping and hollering.

With all of this talent, the Q might be letting her go....

Esteemed Contributor

Well, just about every time I turn to QVC Jane Treacy is on. I turn it off.

Trusted Contributor

Terri is my favorite QVC host!  I think she is as close to being a "perfect" host as one can get.  No drama, no "look at me, look at me" going on with her.  She's calm, she does a great job describing what she is presenting, and she doesn't make anything "all about her".  She is an absolute joy to watch. 

Super Contributor

Terri does a great job.  Very thorough & professional.

Esteemed Contributor

@12andcounting, she doesn't talk over anybody, gives the guest opportunity to talk, and is very respectful of everybody. She was good at the beginning and just improves along as she goes. You can tell she's a hard worker and very interested in doing a good job of selling. 

Honored Contributor

I so agree.  

But I did not find Terri Conn's hosting good at all in her first couple of years.  She started in 2018, and made a lot of mistakes and glossed over them with a sweet smile, or an attitude of "that wasn't really important."  She did that a lot.

But over the years she has strengthened her skills by a mile since then.  I think she's now one of the best hosts on QVC. 

She's unpretentious, presents for the shopper and not her own purposes, is very pleasant and lovely.  She never gets that in your face attitude.  She knows in this job she's a shopping host, not a reality TV star, or pseudo life coach trying to tell me how to live.  

It's one of the reasons I try to give any new host some time to see if they can overcome their rough edges or bad hosting habits.  There is not one host who started out the gate as fabulous -- no matter what some viewers' selective memory wants them to believe.  Then there are some hosts that go from bad to worse (or even good to worse) as time passes (old & new).....

Regular Contributor

Teri is a natural.  She sells the product not herself, and she is pretty too.  She is the best of the new bunch that was hired. 

Contributor

I loved her on ATWT. I wonder why she got out of acting.