Trusted Contributor

Re: Terri Conn in pink and white dress

I agree, not a good look on her. She is adorable and I enjoy her as a host. But that dress does not flatter her at all. It's OK to post your opinion, too bad you get put down for it.
Super Contributor

Love Terri but not the dress
Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Cute dress and looks great on Terri. Do people sit around all day looking for things that they can criticize? If you don't like why not just pass on bye?

If you like it, buy and enjoy.  Who cares what the downers have to say, not me.    

@mspatmac 

There are lots of people whose home lives are not what others are and what they dream of having and they need to vent.  I say "let's just let them vent, ignore them and move on."  I recently tired of trying to appease the Debbie downers and Nagging Nellies.

@Nonametoday 

You bring up some good points. I am a senior on a fixed income and there are lots of things, with the economy the was it is, I have given up but I'm not bitter, I just readjust. The downers can complain and vent and hopefully it makes them feel somewhat better. I hope so! Thanks for the great response.

We are talking about a dress on a opinion board. Not war and peace. Stop the pearl clutching.