Valued Contributor

I just watched a tv show that China is not the best friend of the American people.  I wish they would stop making Temptations in China.   I have bought a lot of this product but am stopping until it is made in USA.

Honored Contributor

What are you going to do about the dozens of other items made in China that you use on a daily basis?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Until QVC brings back products made in the USA, I will not buy anything. It's time we make a stand. 

Super Contributor

There are times I don't buy something because it's made in china. I don't always remember to look or choices my be limited and I still want or need it.

Respected Contributor

LOL, the US would probably crumble if everyone stopped buying stuff made in china.    It would put thousands and thousands of people out of work.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@Steeler 20 wrote:

Until QVC brings back products made in the USA, I will not buy anything. It's time we make a stand. 

QVC?  How about every other retailer in the US?  How about Walmart, Target, Macy's and Nordstrom?  They can't bring back products made in the USA because they don't exist.  It's not like they have a choice and pick China. 

@Steeler 20  You're statement is unrealistic and indicates you don't understand international commerce.  If you cleared out all the imported products from the stores I listed, the shelves would be empty and millions of people would be unemployed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political