Occasional Contributor

So when are these girl weekends going to be announced? 

No packages available! It's the middle of the summer.

Esteemed Contributor

What on earth are you talking about?

Honored Contributor

I never did understand girls weekends.   Some of them are very obnoxious also drinking and laughing and talking loudly in restaurants and on tours.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Goldengate8361

Girlfriends' Weekend

Contributor

Last year in July two friends and myself had a lovely weekend with Jill. Would love to attend another.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I never did understand girls weekends.   Some of them are very obnoxious also drinking and laughing and talking loudly in restaurants and on tours.

Oh, my!  I guess women should just stay home and do housework and, above all else, be quiet!!

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

You don't understand girls' weekends?

What a shame.  You probably haven't had the pleasure

I have some close friends and we do girls' weekends often. Yes, we have some drinks and we laugh and talk.  We are interesting people who love good food and good conversation.  We do not feel our place in society is relegated to the corner never to be heard from.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Goldengate8361

Girlfriends' Weekend

Never heard of this, not that I would go. Is this announced on the air?

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

You don't understand girls' weekends?

What a shame.  You probably haven't had the pleasure

I have some close friends and we do girls' weekends often. Yes, we have some drinks and we laugh and talk.  We are interesting people who love good food and good conversation.  We do not feel our place in society is relegated to the corner never to be heard from.

Neither is it laughing and screaming and bothering everyone else in the room.  Sorry, but I've suffered through a lot of that in vacation spot restaurants.  THAT is uncalled for.  

Occasional Visitor

Re: Girls weekends?

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

I too am interested in reserving a weekend get-away with my friends but do not see anything on-line.  If by chance you hear of it, would you be so kind to shoot me an email or reply to this.

Thanks,

Lety

Edited to remover personal info