Valued Contributor

An hour ago I saw a commercial for a teeth whitening product. Didi, the model was in it. Now, she is demonstrating teeth whitening TSV! !!

Honored Contributor

Re: Teeth whitening and Model

That's nice.   But I don't get your point.

Valued Contributor

Does the brand on the commercial whiten or the QVC TSV brand? Conflict of interest?

Valued Contributor

I think the point is that just like there are hand and foot models who work regularly for various companies, there are also models with good teeth who specialize in that particular department.

Esteemed Contributor

She's a model.

She gets paid by who ever will hire her to push their product.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

You'd think all that whitening would be hard on her teeth.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  I always wonder if they use fake product for the presentations that doesn’t have the actual bleach in it. Same with when they sell perfume. Tova sprays around do much of her perfume when she’s on. I think I’d gag if I were a host and had to deal with that all day long. I hope it’s just water.

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  I always wonder if they use fake product for the presentations that doesn’t have the actual bleach in it. Same with when they sell perfume. Tova sprays around do much of her perfume when she’s on. I think I’d gag if I were a host and had to deal with that all day long. I hope it’s just water.

I must say that I've wondered that too---regarding the perfume.  I cringe when I see Tova spraying it everywhere.   Same when the Philosophy vendor sprays and sprays. I'd get a headache for sure.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MaryLamb   During demos of some skincare (acids, peels, exfoliants, etc.), they must use a “dummy” product. The same models are used during the day and their skin would be a disaster w/ full strength products. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   DD is a hygienist and she says even the toothpastes (drugstore) that promise to whiten teeth, are abrasive and can damage enamel of teeth...so can frequent carbonated drinks...even w/o sugar, like club soda.