Trusted Contributor

Taking hosts from the regular Q and moving them to the other channels.

I'm sorry, but this seems to be my time to vent all in one sitting, forgive me.

This time, I am seriously angry that they take the best hosts (in my opinion) and move them to QVC2. I don't get that and I'm furious!

Gabrielle Kerr went, Nancy Hornback went, now Alberti has a home show I would love to see,

Trusted Contributor

Re: Taking hosts from the regular Q and moving them to the other channels.

Wish they would bring back Katie Mcgee, she is the best.  Gabrielle also.

Honored Contributor

My wish would be that they had one channel, kept their best hosts and moved along faster so more items were shown. I think that would help their underperforming financial numbers.

Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

My wish would be that they had one channel, kept their best hosts and moved along faster so more items were shown. I think that would help their underperforming financial numbers.

I absolutely agree with you. I honestly don't understand the need for all these channels. I guess I can see the main channel and Q2, but Q3, the holiday channel, the beauty channel (luckily that ended), but WHY even start these to begin with! It's obvious they are struggling financially (going to re-runs overnight) and you'd think the FIRST place they'd look to reduce costs is get rid of at least one of the extra channels. It makes sense to me anyways, but who knows maybe I'm missing something. I just feel that if the Q doesn't do something w/their shipping woes, their prices, etc...I see them swirling the drain sooner rather than later. JMO 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Geeezzz relax, you are going to have a stroke.  Getting so angry at a TV show is ridiculous.

Most likely its not a permanent move and just for the holidays and they are definitely trying their best to put QVC in the red again which may be a major cause in hosts being moved around.

I hope your day gets better.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure they're probably making these decisions based on performance (who sells the most). QVC is a business. That's what they should do.

Valued Contributor

Un..nessary!

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Geeezzz relax, you are going to have a stroke.  Getting so angry at a TV show is ridiculous.

Most likely its not a permanent move and just for the holidays and they are definitely trying their best to put QVC in the red again which may be a major cause in hosts being moved around.

I hope your day gets better.

@Imaoldhippie 

And being "in the red" is exactly where they're headed if they don't pull their act together soon.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC  for the host on duty.   I couldn't care  less who is presenting a product.

If what is being presented is something I might want, I'll watch.  If it is something I am not interested in, I'll change the channel.

I can't imagine watching QVC all day.

In addition, what someone considers to be the best hosts are someone else's least favorite hosts.

There are more important matters in life than who is presenting what or which channel on   QVC.

Valued Contributor

so spot on